Products and ServicesPractices
Family Law, Estate Law, Property Law, Business LawService Options
Visit Us Online, Online ServicesTrades
Barristers, SolicitorsMarkets Served
Advice, Estate Planning, Arbitration, Power of Attorney, Asset Protection, Wills, Trusts, MediationAssurances
Locally Owned & Operated
About Mee & Henry Law Limited
Mee & Henry Law Limited incorporated the firm of James S Mee in July 2014.
We are an established, small, general practice law firm based in Invercargill, with clients all over New Zealand. For over twenty years our clients have trusted us to provide quality legal services in an exceptional and cost-effective way.
We are accessible, approachable, friendly and provide efficient service. We work together with our clients to ensure objectives are achieved and problems solved in a cost-effective way using common sense and practical solutions. We also take the time to explain the law in a way that our clients can understand it, using plain English and not legal jargon.
All our clients are valuable to us, and we pride ourselves on the long term relationships we have built with our clients over the years and continue to build with future generations.
We provide a range of legal services in Property Law, Business and Commercial Law, Relationship Property Advice, Estate Planning and Administration, Trusts, Wills, Senior Law, Powers of Attorney, Mediation and Arbitration.
What makes us different
What We Do:
- Residential Purchases and Sales;
- Commercial Purchases and Sales;
- Farm Purchases and Sales;
- Reviewing Building contracts;
- Buying into a Retirement Village;
- Property Agreements.
- Facilitating Ownership Structures (Companies, Trusts, Partnerships).
Business and Commercial Law
- Business Purchases & Sales;
- Terms of Trade;
- Shareholder Agreements;
- Company Formation.
- Divorce (Dissolution of Marriage)
- Relationship Property and Contracting Out Agreements;
- Estate Litigation;
- Family Protection;
- Testamentary Promises;
- Estate Planning and Administration, Trusts, Wills and Powers of Attorney