Products and ServicesService Options
Emergency Services, On-site ServiceServices
Drilling, Testing, Photography, Repairs, Demolition, Maintenance, Salvaging, Surveying, Inspections, Construction, Welding, DredgingService Areas
References AvailablePrice Information
Maintenance Contracts, Contract Rates, Free EstimatesMarkets Served
About Greenfield Diving Services
Servicing the North Island and beyond with vast experience and knowledge of inshore and inland diving operations, you can rely on us to deliver your underwater and contaminated environment construction, salvage and surveying requirements.
Our divers hold associated trade or technical qualifications as well as relevant industry standard competencies, which gives us an advantage when working in technical operations.
Contact us for:
- Construction Diving (installation and maintenance of underwater structures)
- Salvage Diving (including boats, cars, machinery and other)
- Survey Diving (including CCTV, NDT testing and sonar imaging)
- Dredging Services (including marinas, small lakes and ponds, intake structures and stream beds)
- Underwater Products (design and manufacturing)
- Hazardous Environment (fully equipped for contaminated environment operations)
- Underwater Projects (our team can deliver results from design to final installation and ongoing monitoring/maintenance
For more information, please visit our website; or give us a call today.
What makes us different
We are a specialists in inshore/inland diving. Our commercial divers offer a wealth of experience and expertise as well as an extensive range of services including but not limited to:
Dredging Services and much more
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of health and safety and ensuring we are compliant with both New Zealand and industry standards. To speak with the experts in commercial diving, contact Greenfield today.