Today Davis Ogilvie (DO) provides a complete range of multi-disciplinary engineering, surveying and development planning services within one company. By covering structural, civil and geotechnical engineering, land surveying, resource management and policy planning we are able to simplify construction, design and development using collaborative processes to create better solutions and environments.
The DO Surveying Team collects and interprets data which informs the way land development projects are planned. Our team utilises sophisticated computer systems and state of the art industry technologies delivering fast, accurate outcomes.
- Urban and rural subdivisions & Strata title subdivisions
- Building setouts
- Rentable area surveys (BOMA)
- Civil construction setout
- Topographical surveys
- Unit title subdivisions
- Easement surveys
- Deformation surveys
- As built surveys
- Zip level, digital level and verticality surveys
- Maori Land Surveys
- Boundary Location Surveys (Redefinitions)
- Accretion / erosion surveys
- Mining survey
- Laser scanning and deformation surveys
These services may be provided as part of a multidisciplinary project involving planning, surveying and engineering; or as a stand-alone service for any project requiring surveying expertise.