For over 50 years, Christchurch Electrical has provided electrical solutions to some of Canterbury's most important businesses and manufacturers.
Our motto 'Of course we can do it', also applies to our many domestic customers, who want the best in efficient, professional electrical installation and servicing for their homes.
Our years of experience and team of 29 Registered Electricians means we can do it all - quickly!
Just call our 24-hour mobile breakdown service line: 03 366 1718 and our Service Department will be on the job.
Christchurch Electrical's range of domestic service include:
- Wiring new homes, additions and alterations
- Mains upgrades
- Switchboard checks
- Security systems
- Data/Telephone networks
- Ventilation and heat transfer systems
- Design and quotation service
- 24 hr on-call service
Christchurch Electrical's range of commercial service include:
- Lighting upgrades, repairs and maintenance
- Lighting lux level reading
- Power/data/telephone installation and alterations
- Emergency lighting checks
- Stand-by generator testing and maintenance
- Switchboard maintenance and thermographing
- Tenancy and check metering
- UPS testing/maintenance
- Annual IQP inspections for building WOF
For over 50 years, Canterbury manufacturers have turned to Christchurch Electrical to keep their plants and factories working efficiently.
Our associated company ComMec maintains critical plant and boilers for most of Canterbury's key manufacturers.
Our industrial team includes qualified boilermen, pipe fitters and mechanical and combustion engineers. We design scheduled factory and plant maintenance plans, including boiler servicing and our fleet of service vehicles means we can quickly respond to the needs of our industrial customers, 24 hours a day.
Christchurch Electrical are specialists when it comes to heat pumps and air-conditioning, and agents for leading manufacturers Daikin, Fujitsu and LG.
Christchurch Communications (a division of Christchurch Electrical (1999) Ltd) offers our clients an extensive range of communication products and services, and are Certified Engineers in the design, engineering, installation and maintenance of:
- Structured cabling networks - copper & fibre optic
- Voice cabling
- Network devices - switches, routers, media converters
- Security & Access control systems &
- Residential networks - voice, internet, television, audio
We are flexible, competitive and qualified: our team is registered Site Safe, we are licensed security systems installers, have Police clearances for working in sensitive areas and we have four staff members who are IQP approved.
Christchurch Electrical - Of course we can do it.