Products and ServicesMarkets Served
Conditioner, Spreaders, Compost, Fertiliser, ManureFertilisers
Gardens, Orchards, Farms, Fields, Dairy FarmsServices
Spreading, Cartage, Bulk HaulingService Options
Consultations, Visit Us Online
About Bennett Fertilisers Limited
Bennett Fertilisers Limited is your one-stop for supply, cartage and transport North Island wide. We offer a comprehensive range of natural and certified organic input fertilisers for pasture, maize crops, market gardens and small blocks. With a team of experienced staff, we can provide customers with a personalised, courteous and prompt service.
Make Chicken Fertiliser your first choice! Our Standard and Organic Input Chicken Fertilisers are available throughout the year and are ideal for:
- Intensive Cropping
- Pastoral Agriculture
- Kiwifruit Orchards
- Pip Fruits
- Market Garden Enterprises
Our services include:
- Spreading - For minimal environmental impact and superior spreading we have specially engineered customised bulk-spreaders.
- Chicken Waste Removal - Your experts in removing chicken manure, sawdust and other bedding material.
- Fertiliser Advisory Service - Contact our highly experienced team for all your queries related to agricultural problems, nutrient analysis and yield improvement.
- General Cartage - We offer cartage services for Standard and Certified Organic Input Chicken Fertiliser, Wood Shavings, Lime, Metal and Sand across North Island.
To maximise the growth in a natural, cost effective way, contact Bennett Fertilisers Limited today - Freshly supplied products, carted and spread onto the farms, blocks and market gardens.
Visit our website for more information or call now to discuss your requirements.
What makes us different
Why choose us?
- Better Growth with Increased Yields and Higher Quality Crops
- Cost Effective with Significantly Lower Costs Compared To Chemical Fertilisers
- A Rich Balance of All Essential Elements Helps to Promote and Sustain Plant Growth
- Organic and Environmentally Friendly Product
- The Product Increases Green Leaf Growth and Improves Soil Structure
- Attracts Earthworms and Their By-Products
- Can Be Used As Compost Decomposition Activator