Products and ServicesDocuments
Tourist Visas, Student Visas, Partner VisasServices
Skilled Migrant VisaVisas
About Visa Matters Ltd.
Visa Matters Limited is a 100% New Zealand owned and operated New Zealand immigration consulting practice.
Immigrating is one of the biggest life-changing decisions you will ever make. Lodging a visa application for any kind of visa can be nerve-racking ¿ whether it¿s for a temporary visa or life-changing permanent residency. Visa Matters Limited's goal is to help take that uncertainty away from you and provide you with a service that¿s honest, efficient, well-informed and cost-effective.
It¿s now a legal requirement for New Zealand immigration advisers to be licensed, and in our view, that¿s a great thing. It means that you, the applicant, gets immigration advice from licensed immigration advisers who are held are accountable for the advice they provide.
Our immigration advisers possess in-depth knowledge and skills relating to the current policies of the New Zealand Immigration legislation. We know precisely what is required to succeed with your application and our knowledge and expertise provide you with the best chance to succeed with your New Zealand visa application.
We work smart to keep our overheads to a minimum and this allows us to offer you with a very competitive fee structure, whereas at the same time providing a very professional service without any making compromises on the quality aspect.
** What sets us apart?
- Our team possesses decades of NZ immigration industry experience and comprises of ex-Immigration Officers and Branch Manager, who mainly managed Immigration New Zealand's Beijing, Singapore, Manila, and Wellington branches.
- We are fully owned by a Licensed Immigration Adviser (LIA) who is approved by the NZ Government which means you will be dealing with a professional who is, by law, required, to be honest, professional and respectful in the provision of his services to you.
- Our principal LIA is also Education New Zealand (ENZ) trained, which means, he possesses all the current knowledge of studying and living in New Zealand.
- Our principal LIA is a member of the New Zealand Association for Migration & Investment (NZAMI).
- We offer our professional services at very AFFORDABLE rates.
- The majority of our clients have come to us by way of referrals from satisfied recipients of our services.
- We offer after hours and weekend appointments by arrangement - subject to availability.
- We could come to you for consultations if required - subject to availability.
- We may be able to offer you a personally tailored repayment plan if required.
- We offer easy to understand contracts.
- We have a multilingual team - can speak English, Hindi, and Punjabi.
- Our office is in close proximity to bus stops and Immigration New Zealand, Henderson Branch. ¿
- Conveniently located in West Auckland with plenty of onsite carpark. ¿
- Initial 15 minutes consultations are totally free and without obligation.