Products and ServicesServing
Adults, All Ages, Children
About University Of Canterbury Speech and Hearing Clinic
University Of Canterbury Speech and Hearing Clinic offers a comprehensive range of professional services for people with communication difficulties or swallowing problems.
We are specialists in:
- Evaluation and treatment of speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Hearing evaluation, hearing aid selection and fitting, and ongoing services for adults and children with hearing difficulties.
Presenting communication problems may involve hearing, language, speech, voice or stuttering. Referrals are accepted.
For more information and for queries, please visit our website or give us a call today.
What makes us different
We have a reputation of scholastic excellence with high quality faculty, staff, and students. We conduct internationally-recognized programmes of research in the science of human communication, communication disorders, and swallowing. We have twelve fulltime PhD staff, and eight clinical educators, with the largest programme in New Zealand. We offer a well-recognized undergraduate:
- Degree programme (BSLP (Hons)
- Master of Audiology (MAud)
- Master of Speech and Language Pathology (MSLP),
- Master of Science in Speech and Language Sciences (MScSLS)
- PhD in communication sciences and disorders