STRIVE Training Academy provides a range of Youth & Adult training providing transport to & from their home as well as providing $2 lunches, in trying to instil in young people that there is no such thing as a free lunch.
We are registered & accredited with NZQA & the trust has a 'preferred provider status' with Child, Youth & Family.
- Youth Choices [40 week course offers National Certificates Level 1 in: Work & Community Skills, as well as Educational Achievement]
- Young people owning direction [40 week course offers National Certificates Level 1 & 2 in: Educational Achievement]
- Learning Nest [48 week course focuses on teaching the learner how to learn]
- Language & Literacy Skills L1 [48 week course focuses on achieving a combination of ESOL & Supported Learning Level 1 unit standards towards the National Certificate in Work & Community Skills]
- Language & Literacy Skills L2 [48 week course focuses on a higher level of ESOL unit standards & achieving or completing the National Certificate in Work & Community Skills Level 1 & gaining unit standard towards the National Certificate in Employment Skills]
For more information contact us or visit our website.
What makes us different?
Strive Community Trust is a team dedicated to providing services that address the social, economic, educational and cultural needs of all people that reside in our community.