The Vet Club has been providing non profit veterinary care as a mixed practice since its establishment in 1944. Our Best Practice accreditation awarded by the NZVA guarantees a high standard of veterinary care and treatment for all our patients. We operate from a main clinic at Marguerita Street in Rotorua and 2 branch practices in Ngongotaha and Reporoa. We also provide a 24 hour emergency service and stock an extensive range of animal health care products and diets.
What makes us different?
We provide veterinary services throughout the Rotorua, Kaharoa, Hamurana, Mamaku, Ngakuru, Waikite, Atiamuri, Rerewhakaaitu & Reporoa areas. We are owned by farmers and run for farmers for over 65 years. We cover the whole spectrum of animal health from companion animals to farm livestock, deer, alpacas, and horses.