Pauline Shoemack is a family lawyer who specialises in Family Law and Mediation in New Zealand and particularly covers the Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions.
Pauline specialises in all aspects of family law, and is a member of the New Zealand Law Society Family Law Section. She is also qualified mediator which means she can help people, where appropriate, to settle their disputes through mediation. Pauline also represents people in Family Court proceedings.
Her expertise covers:
- Family Law
- Relationship Property
- Child care arrangements, child support, relocation and other guardianship disputes.
- Separations and maintenance
- Family Protection / Estate Claims
- Enduring Powers of attorney
- Incapacity; Personal and Property Rights (Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act)
Pauline enjoys the satisfaction and challenge of having her own legal practice and helping people reach solutions.
Please visit Pauline's website, email or call for more info.