Products and ServicesConcerns
Leaky Buildings, Defects, Condensation, Asbestos, Cracks, Water Damage, Damage, Leaks, Moisture, CorrosionKinds
Housing, HousesMarkets Served
Free Quotes, PrepurchaseServices
Roofing, Pre Purchase Inspections, Electrical Work, PlumbingAssurances
Independently Owned & Operated, Professional Indemnity InsuranceItems
Insulation, Foundations, Building Reports, Roofs, Methamphetamine Detection, Moisture Detectors, Walls
About NZ House Surveys Hutt Valley
Prompt, reliable, honest, professional & comprehensive, with attention to detail. Don't leave your property purchase to chance!
Too often people get 'caught up in the moment' and decide to buy a property without a
Pre-purchase House Inspection.
Did you know that:
- 1 in 3 showers leak
- 1 in 5 houses have illegal building work
- 1 in 12 houses have weather tightness issues
We work to NZ Standard NZS 4306 and carry indemnity insurance.
Our property reports identify possible problem areas and uncover unwanted secrets in a comprehensive and detailed report written in plain English.
We also offer a free follow up service in the Hutt Valley area once issues are resolved.
Please visit our website or call to book your builders report today.
Upper and Lower Hutt including: Akatarawa, Alicetown, Avalon, Belmont, Birchville, Blue Mountains, Brown Owl, Boulcott, Central Hutt, Clouston Park, Craigs Flat, Days Bay, Ebdentown, Eastbourne, Epuni, Elderslea, Fairfield, Gracefield, Harbour view, Haywards, Heretaunga, Hutt City, Kaitoke, Kingsley Heights, Kelson, Korokoro, Lower Hutt, Loury Bay, Mangaroa, Maoribank, Maymorn, Moonshine valley, Mount Marua, Mahina Bay, Manor Park, Maungaraki, Melling, Moera, Naenae, Normandale, Pakuratahi, Pine Haven, Rimutaka Hill, Pencarrow Head, Petone, Pomare, Point Howard, Riverstone Terraces, Silverstream, Seaview, Serento Bay, Stokes Valley, Totara Park, Trentham, Timberlea, Te Marua, Taita, Tirohanga, Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt City, Wallacewille, Whitemans Valley, Wainuiomata, Waiwheta, Waterloo, Woburn and York Bay.
What makes us different
- All of our pre-purchase inspections include moisture testing, plumbing and electrical checks as well as your building report!
- All inspections are undertaken with two trained professionals on site, meaning items don't go unseen.
- Three reporting options; Bronze, Silver, and Gold - choose the option that best suits you!
- Our Silver and Gold reports include council records checked to advise you of illegal building work.
- Our Gold reports include remediation costs ¿ to help you negotiate on the sale!
- We are locally owned and operated ¿ when you phone us you are talking to one of our inspectors!
- We are independent from real estate agents ¿ so you can be sure you¿re getting an honest report!
- Our reports are detailed, and include photographic evidence and summary of identified issues, written in plain English.
- We are prompt and professional, offering a 24 hour turn around.
- We offer a free follow up service if you need to discuss the report.
- Our experienced Inspectors are fully trained to the highest standards.
- Our Inspectors are members of the New Zealand Institute of Building Inspectors (NZIBI)
- Our Inspectors are trained to carry out Methamphetamine testing using IANZ accredited laboratory analysis.