Verified business This listing has been claimed by the business owner. If you want to claim it, click here
Do you crave for authentic Indian cuisine to tickle your taste buds? At Mumbai Masala Licensed Indian Restaurant & Takeaway, we offer a vast selection of Indian cuisine and have a Monday to Saturday $10 lunch special.
We are fully licensed and BYO. We present some of the most characteristic, yet legendary Indian dishes. The North Indian Kormas with their savoury sauces, kebabs and tandoori dishes, complemented by homemade bread such as Chappatis, Parathas and Naan are well renowned.
You can visit Mumbai Masala, for genuine Indian cuisine, dine-in or a takeaway. For more information and for reservations, please give us a call today.
This place has some really nice food. I go here regularly for curry and it is always really good. The staff are friendly and the atmosphere in the restaurant is great too. 5 star
delicious creations of contemporary Indian cuisine. The skewers and curries were tasty and well-presented, the canapes delightfully fun and innovative. Absolute favourite was the mushroom naan. Service was warm and courteous. Spectacular panoramic views
I had one of the special spicy shrimp curry dishes. The portions are ideal for sharing. Everything is also very reasonably priced, it fit our budget as college students! A great overall experience.
Not good. Here's why.
1. They have a very small restaurant, had about 25 patrons in. With 8 staff on that night, plenty you would think but they concentrate so much on the takeaway side of the restaurant that the sit in customer suffers. Watched takeaway after takeaway go out while we waited way too long for our meal.
2. Then they forgot our roti bread and when it came out was under cooked. Never had doughy roti bread before.
3. My Lamb Masala contained all bad cuts of lamb. Although tender meat it had the stringy sinew through it. I told the cashier at the end of the meal. She seemed embarrassed and did not know what to do.
4. I consistently get good Lamb Masalas but this one was probably the 2nd worst one based on taste.
5. There seemed to be only one waiter. Didn't pick up used dishes so our table piled up with them. Didn't check on us or ask if we wanted more drinks.
Only good thing was the papadums and small assortment of relishes offered for when we arrived. Apart from that very disappointed. Mumbai Marsala. Treat your sit in customers better. They are paying more for the service
Behind the ANZ Shop B1, 30 Gravatt Road Papamoa Papamoa
Enter your Fly Buys number to earn 3 points for this review.