Much more comprehensive than standard mole mapping...
Molecheck expert skin cancer doctors are trained to international standards in dermoscopy, enabling detection of some skin cancers that are sometimes missed by standard mole mapping procedures. Our highly skilled skin cancer doctors can detect skin cancers that you or your doctor cannot see. A mole map (molemap) by itself is not as comprehensive as you think!
Early detection of your melanoma, other skin cancer or pre-cancerous lesion by our highly-skilled doctors using the latest technology (much more than mole-mapping alone), usually means a cure ... and you get your results immediately.
Here are more Molecheck differences:
1. You are personally examined by an expert skin cancer doctor (not a technician or nurse) using the latest surface microscope (dermoscope),
2. Pre-cancerous lesions (not normally detected by mole-mapping techniques) are also diagnosed and treated with cryotherapy (at no additional charge).
3. Immediate diagnosis - immediate reassurance.
4. Some skin cancers do not occur in moles. These cancers which may not be detected by a mole map alone, are also diagnosed by our expert skin cancer doctors.
5. The dermoscopy technique used at Molecheck has received the top recommendation in the latest Australasian Melanoma Guidelines. NZ doctors are advised to adhere to these guidelines.
6. A scan (mole map) of a mole is also used when necessary.
7. Some unsightly or unwanted benign spots and lumps can be treated with cyotherapy during the examination (at no additional fee).
8. Examination protocol respects patient modesty.
9. Male and female Molecheck(R) doctors &
10.Plastic surgeons available at each clinic.
This is what others have to say:
"Having 3 synchronous melanomas diagnosed, I now attend Molecheck regularly. As an oncology nurse, I believe that having regular skin checks by doctors specialised in skin cancer detection, is the most effective way to ensure melanomas are caught at a curable stage. Molecheck doctors take the time to thoroughly look at each individual mole with a dermoscope, providing reassurance that should melanoma develop, it will be caught in the early, curable stages." - Deborah Stowell, Oncology Nurse
Call of visit our website to learn why Molecheck(R) is more comprehensive than mole mapping techniques alone.....
143 Aikmans Rd Merivale Christchurch