Marshall and Pringle has been providing high quality medical and surgical care to the pets of Christchurch for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on our thoroughness, quality of care, up-to-date information, wide range of equipment and our experienced caring staff.
Dave Marshall and Cathy Pollock are both members of the Australian College of Veterinary Scientists with postgraduate qualifications in Small Animal Medicine. Steve Gray has undertaken numerous postgraduate courses in small animal surgery, oncology and, more recently ophthalmology. This mix of interests allows us to provide a wide range of in-depth knowledge for specific diseases and conditions ensuring that you are getting the best possible advice and care for your pet.
Open 7-Days a week and centrally located.
The clinic boasts a wide array of equipment including :
- In-house blood testing, urinalysis and microscopy
- High quality x-ray facilities,(with Steve PennHIP certified)
- ECG artificial insemination and chilled semen technology
- The latest cancer treatment administration equipment
- Advanced dental equipment
We provide a wide range of surgical and medical services and can access more advanced imaging if necessary.
Wide range of petfoods and pet supplies including:
- Hills food
- Science diet and medicated diets such as kidney, cardiac, allergy, urinary, diabetic and weight loss diets.
- Royal Canine food
- Advance food
- Flea Treatments : frontline, advocate, prac-tic
- Worm Treatments : endogard, drontal, cancare
- Collars, Leads, Harnesses, Muzzles, Treats, Toys
- Vitamins, Supplements etc
Most importantly, we really enjoy the relationships we form with our clients and their pets which are based on our ideals of genuine care, dedication, excellent service, communication and trust.
Please see our website for more information, and we look forward to meeting you.