I click on half a star rating because that's what my meal was. Lunch time Saturday 22nd March, I ordered the Brewery breakfast, the big breakfast happily paying $21.00 because I've heard this place is pretty good. When the meal came -
* it was cold.
* it was bland and an eye-sore. Nothing on the plate was seasoned or garnished.
* rather than it coming with the meal I had to ask for salt and pepper.
* the bread was cold and not toasted. There was no butter on it or for it.
* the small half tomato was cold, no seasoning.
* the kransky was tasty but just warm and was dripping in oil.
* the bacon was non-quality middle bacon, was not crispy but awash with oil.
* the poached eggs were cooked a smidgen inside of over-done, no seasoning.
* the hash brown was a the frozen triangle kind out of the frozen packet. It was hot but no seasoning.
* there was a ramekin of basic uninteresting tomato sauce.
* the cutlery was wrapped in a still wet serviette.
All this for $21.00! I have paid $10 for the exact same standard of breakfast. To charge $21.00 for this - shame on you!
Great place to come and enjoy a cold quality beer which is definitely a change from warm canned beer that I am use to at at halls of residence at Uni. You get full value for price bowl of chips is absolutely exquisite and to die for. Recommended for all!