Nurturing and encouraging a love of dance, Lily Fong Ballet Academy offers students caring and creative guidance, emphasising the equal importance of correct technique and individual artistry.
Each class is prepared with thought and care, each student receives technical guidance, gently drawing out and nurturing artistic quality, with encouragement to grow as a complete artist, thereby enabling each to truly express his/her depth of feeling and love of dance.
- Twinkle Toes - Pre-school Dance for Fun (Introducing 3 to 5 year olds to dance in a caring and fun filled environment)
- Ballet (Children from the age of 4.5 are accepted into classical ballet training. Classes are offered at all levels)
- Jazz (Children from the age of 5 years may enrol in Jazz classes)
- Contemporary (Levels: NZAMD syllabus)
- National Character (Grades and Majors: BAL syllabus)
- Tap (Grades: BAY syllabus)
- Open and Theatre Classes (These classes are offered to students of Grade 3 up)
- Adult Classes (Adult classes in ballet, jazz, contemporary and national character are available for both beginners and those with experience)
- Private Lessons
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements; or have a look through our website for more information today.