Julie Hill is a Qualified Independent Audiologist, with over 40 years¿ experience. She is a member of the New Zealand Audiological Society (MNZAS).
The customer's well-being and interest come first for me.
With extensive experience in the provision of audiology services, I believe in providing my customers with honest and independent advice.
Professional and friendly services include:
- Hearing testing
- Advice and fitting of hearing aids and products
- Diagnostic hearing assessment
- Evaluation of hearing aids and rehabilitation
- Advice concerning hearing aid options
- Hearing tests for adults.
I can make musicians ear plugs and ear defenders.
We are accredited by ACC, War Pensions, Government subsidy and other funding options.
Call me now for a discussion or inquire online.