The Johnsonvale Rest Home and Hospital is committed to 'Providing a caring Christian Home for elderly people and to be a responsible employer to our staff.'
Our philosophy of care is: To provide effective and efficient services which:
- Enhances or maintains the quality of life and independence of Residents within the scope of their current abilities;
- Recognises individual needs and care requirements;
- Empowers Residents to make their own choices and be involved in decisions affecting their future;
- Encourages Residents to maintain links with the community;
- Acknowledges and values the involvement of family/whanau / significant other(s) in the provision of care;
- Is sensitive to the needs of all people - spiritually, ethically and culturally, and do not discriminate against people due to disabilities, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, social status or age.
To ensure the Home is appropriately resourced to perform efficiently, in providing the best possible service and care through adequately rewarded and committed staff, using modern facilities and effective management practices.
Service / Facility Details - Detail and Status
- Contract with DHB: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Additional Room Costs: No
Bed and Vacancy Details
- Approximate number of beds at this level of care: 24
- Long term vacancy: Yes
- Short term vacancy: Yes
- We have "swing beds" that can be used for either Rest Home or Hospital Level.
Please contact us to discuss availability and for more information today.