With 30+ years experience servicing Canterbury, John Larson Electrical Ltd is now a medium sized, family operated electrical business.
We are a member of the "MASTER ELECTRICIANS" and "Electrical Contractors Assn of NZ"
Our most important VALUE is to provide excellent customer service and our most valuable ASSET are our wonderful staff who are competent, professional and approachable
LED LIGHTING RETROFITS
TV PHONE DATA NETWORKING
Whether you need you stove fixed or a power point added, or if you are building a state of the art new home, we can help you.
If you are building a new home or undertaking an alteration, we will be delighted to have you in our showroom so you can view our products and discuss your requirements.
FEATURES OUR CLIENTS LOVE
Hallway and bathroom low level lights on movement sensor at night
LED lighting - so many options from downlights to strip lighting to feature fittings
Home Theatre and Music systems - can be controlled by your smart phone including several zones
TV's mounted on walls with all cabling to your equipment hidden in the wall.
Our exclusive Smart Package Alarm
- automatically turns off all the inside lights when you set the alarm
- automatically turns on your garage lights when you return
- automatically turns on your hallway lights if your smoke alarm goes off
- away from home control of your alarm and garage door (great for when the trademan calls)
- allows your towel rails to be on timer
- And all this at a fraction of the cost of "Home Automation" systems.
MORE ABOUT LED LIGHTING AND RETROFITS
We have been installing LED lighting in all new homes for the past 18 months.
Have you considered replacing your existing halogens and downlights with LED downlights?
There are many advantages
- Lower power bills - LED Downlights use 10-12w per fitting instead of 50-100w
- No changing bulbs - Quality LED's last for 50-60 THOUSAND hours - thats 20 years at 8 hours per day
- Reducted Heat Loss to ceiling space. LED's are completely sealed units and can have insulation placed over the top
- Better light output that your old bulbs
- A range of sizes to fit all retro-fit installations
- Price competitive
- 5 year Guarantee
WE ARE PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH
Schneider Electric (PDL and Clipsal switchgear)
Switch Lighting (Nelson)
K&S Lighting (Christchurch)
Bowers and Wilkens speakers
Marantz, Denon and Heos Audio Equipment
SO PLEASE, GIVE US A CALL FOR ANYTHING ELECTRICAL!
What makes us different?
WE HAVE A SHOWROOM.
If you are building a new home or undertaking an addition or alteration, we invite you to visit our showroom by appointment.
It's stocked with the latest in switchgear options, task and feature lighting, bathroom fixtures, home theatre and music setups, TV phone/data network hub and our exclusive smart alarm package.
Visit us at our showroom and we'll help you design electrical and lighting plans specific to your wants, needs and budget.
John and his team recently did a full rewire of our home, we can,t stress enough how pleased we were with the outcome,they were all very professional, punctual, tidy and a very friendly team many thanks for a job well done.
Larson Electrical did the entire electrical work on our new house which was completed in June 2016. Of all the trades that were involved in our build Larson's really stood out by going the the extra mile right from the first meeting and kept up a high standard right through to finishing installation and switching live. Their staff impressed us with profesionalism and their efficient and tidy work habits.
Ursula - West Melton
We have recently have had john and his team re-wire our house we were blown away with his punctuality professionalism, not to mention his extremely helpful and friendly manner this is one contractor that we could not recommend enough. Job well done many many thanks john and your team.