Jim's Test & Tag provide Mobile Electrical Testing & Tagging services.
Prevention, Protection & Compliance... without compromise!
WHY TEST & TAG?
- Occupational Health & Safety legislation imposes a duty to care to provide a safe workplace.
- Failure to ensure the safety of electrical equipment may result in the death or injury of yourself or your employees or others.
- To discharge your duty of care you are required to reduce the risk of electrical shock as far as practicable. One method of achieving this is to ensure your tools, leads & appliances are tested for electrical fault on a regular basis
- Effective 1st April 2010, significant changes to the Electrical (Safety) Regulations have formalised how electrical testing is to be carried out so that businesses can comply
- FREE ELECTRICAL SAFETY INSPECTION & obligation free quote
- Mobile onsite service including;
- Testing & tagging of portable electrical appliances (single & 3 phase)
- Leakage testing of appliances including appliance rated above 10A & 3 phase
- RCD (Safety Switches) testing
- Microwave leakage & power output
- Emergency exit light testing & maintenance
- Testing of power points to ensure they are safe to use
- Asset management reports & data storage
- Computerised Tester. Electrical tests are performed on equipment with pre-set tolerances ensuring integrity in our processes
- Log Book. On completion of the test & tag process you are provided with evidence of compliance (Detailed Asset Register & Test Results) Insurance. All franchisees have $10 million public liability cover
- Compteshensive Training, warranty & Reliability
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED
- FREE REMINDER SERVICE
Please visit our website for more detailed information