Ice Construction enjoys doing those civil engineering jobs which are a little more difficult than usual. We specialise in difficult access work at heights, in confined spaces or away from road access. We also carry out hydro-demolition and bridge repairs and are willing to try almost any construction, repair or inspection work.
We specialise in: Hydro-demoltion, Abseiling, Rock Fall Protection, Bridge Repairs & Duct Installation, Retaining Walls, General Civil Construction.
Ice has experience in the following work:
- geotechnical engineering
- rock scaling
- rock bolting
- rock fall protection mesh installation
- debris fence construction
- cliff face clearing and spraying
- cliff face erosion protection and planting
- dam inspection and cleaning
- penstock and surge tank inspection
- installation of pipes and ducts across dams and bridges
- concrete lining of steel and concrete culverts
- steel lining of concrete culverts
- underwater gabion basket installation
- concrete repair
- grout injection
- concrete crack injection
- steel, concrete, timber and swing bridge strengthening and repair
- timber bridge and walkway construction
- swing bridge construction
- concrete bridge construction
- abutment underpinning
- mechanical deck joint installation
- polymer modified bitumen joint installation
- high pressure water blasting
- ultra-high pressure water blasting
- concrete construction
- retaining wall construction
- guardrail installation
Please call us today with enquiries!
What makes us different?
Ice Construction provides a wide range of civil engineering services at competitive prices. We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and wealth of experience in the industry.