Hydropaws offer a purpose built clinic devoted to canine rehabilitation, health and fitness.
Our primary aim is to improve quality of life for your dog through individually designed rehabilitation programmes.
Conditions commonly referred for hydrotherapy include:
- Joint disease including hip and elbow dysplasia
- Arthritis, reduced function, stiffness and muscle weakness in senior dogs
- Spinal injuries, disc disease and paralysis
- Cruciate ligament disease
- Pre and post orthopaedic surgeries
- Obesity and weight related issues
- Performance improvement in the athletic and working dog
Hydropaws caters for all dogs from Chihuahuas to Great Danes, family pets to competition dogs.