5 of us, we had:
• chicken kofta, punjabi kadhi, onion pakora • pork chili fry, rice crusted prawn, poha • braised lamb, prune korma, rajasthani pearl millet khichdi
• Kulcha: wild mushroom & butter chicken • black dairy dal with morel pulao
• makhan malai, saffron milk, rose petal jaggery brittle, almonds
• doda barfi treacle tart, vanilla bean ice cream • cheeni ki roti, marshmallows, old monk ice cream
• meethe chawal, sweet rice, almond milk, barberries
Each course was well decorated & well cooked, the Lamb was the Best, you could see the tenderness & juicy meat it just melted in our mouth. Would highly recommend to see how classy can be Indian Restaurant right in middle of Manhattan, really worth spending the precious time together & money.
11 Beach Rd Auckland City Auckland 1010
Enter your Fly Buys number to earn 3 points for this review.