AcuCentre Traditional Chinese Healthcare
Biggest Acupuncture centre in Canterbury (Christchurch, Ashburton and Timaru)
AcuCentre is the Leading Chinese medicine service provider in the South Island, New Zealand.
At AcuCentre we believe that the integration of Western and traditional Chinese medicine meets the needs of people in the 21th Century.
AcuCentre was founded by John Yi Jiang in 1997 in Christchurch. John was previously the Head of Department of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Associate Professor of Acupuncture and Moxibustion and Deputy Chief Physician at The First Military Medical University and its affiliated Nan Fang Hospital from 1993 to 1995 in Guangzhou, China. He opened the first AcuCentre clinic at The Herb Centre in Kilmore Street, Christchurch. His reputation grew quickly and within less than a year he moved into his own premises at 27 Springfield Road where he was able to offer his service to more people.
Ms Ching Wang, John¿s wife, opened AcuCentre¿s second clinic in Ashburton in 2001 and the third clinic in Linwood, Christchurch. In 2002, John and Ching opened their fourth clinic in Timaru and in 2006 we set up fifth clinic in Riccarton, Christchurch.
Now we are operating five clinics in Christchurch, Ashburton and Timaru to meet the increasing needs of the wider community.
Check out our website now for more information, or give us a call today to book an appointment - you'll be glad you did!
- Chinese medicines (mainly herbs)
- Acupressure and reflexology
- TuiNa massage
- Cupping therapy
- Dietary therapy
Expert treatment for
- Aches & pains
- Sports and work related injuries, musculoskeletal problems, OOS, rheumatism, arthritis, sciatica, headaches & migraines
- Stress, depression, low energy, anxiety, insomnia, cigarette and drug addictions
- Women¿s problems eg. PMT, painful period, irregular cycles, little or heavy bleedings, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, uterus fibroid, morning sickness, menopause, infertility, IVF enhancement
- Common cold and flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, sinusitis & hay fever
- Eye, nose, ear and throat problems
- Dermatitis, shingles, eczema, acne, freckles, hair loss
- High blood pressure, heart disease & over weight
- Hepatitis, stomach & intestine problems
- Other chronic & difficult disorders
Call now for more information!
What makes us different?
AcuCentre are your leading Acupuncturists in the Canterbury region. We pride ourselves on our quality services and wealth of experience in the industry.