With 30+ years' building and inspection experience, you can trust the experienced professionals at Absolute building inspections! As a South Auckland based building inspection company, we specialise in Pre-Purchase and Pre-Sale Building inspection reports and cover the wider South Auckland area.
Why we're your best choice:
- Fully Insured for Client Protection: Professional Indemnity Insurance, Statutory insurance & Public Liability insurance
- Inspections to building inspection standard 4603 2005
- Highly competitive rates for inspections
- Licensed Building Practitioner
Owned and operated by John Le Prou to provide a professional Building Inspection Service that offers the following:
- Clear concise reports ranging from basic full visual reports through to comprehensive written reports including photographic evidence
- Full leak detection service utilizing the latest moisture/humidity detection tools
- Project Management Services for New Build residential projects
- Specialising in 24 hr turnaround Saturday and Sunday inspection reports
As a fully qualified builder and Licensed Building Practitioner (license no: 111171) with 30+ years building industry experience John is able to draw on his in-depth knowledge of N.Z building designs, codes and materials used in residential construction to ensure accurate relevant un-biased reports are supplied.
These reports ensure prospective building owners (or current owners!) gain a true indication for condition of inspected building, and any maintenance required to rectify any faults where applicable.
Contact John to discuss your requirements, you'll be glad that you did!
What makes us different?
Absolute Building Inspections offers experienced building inspections and reports to the Auckland area. With over 30 years in the building industry, we have in-depth knowledge of N.Z building designs, codes and materials, and we will make sure everything is up to standard.
John is an excellent building inspector! We've used him three times now and wouldn't entertain the idea of using anyone else. He's very very thorough and we feel totally confident in his evaluation of a house. We really valued that he was able to tell us what we would need to do to remedy the issues he found and he was even able to talk us through approximate costs which was really helpful as first home buyers. Very easy to deal with and someone we feel we can trust. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Thanks John.