Woodfall Lodge provides a home and family for its residents where quality of life is offered through the pursuit of excellence in care and services. Individuality and dignity is respected and revered. Security, care and comfort given with honesty and love. Residents, their families/whanau and our staff are recognised and encouraged to participate as members of our family.
Woodfall is located right in the heart of Feilding town, close to all the town’s amenities so residents can walk, drive their motorized scooters or go in a wheelchair to the shops, library, Senior Citizens Club or the Rangitikei Club or any number of clubs and amenities available in the town. Our Qualified Diversional Therapist takes residents out for weekly shopping and van rides in the Minibus.
Interests and Activities provided include:
- Movie afternoons, Housie, pampering, card games including Hoy, quizzes, monthly Happy Hour to celebrate residents Birthdays are all part of our social calendar.
- Daily exercises and newspaper reading followed by discussion start each day.
- Entertainers and school groups come in to sing or play music for us which is a delight.
- Cooking sessions including making the home’s Christmas cake and household chores e.g peeling the vegetables are essential to make Woodfall as much like home as possible.
- Deck areas situated around the property are ideal spots to sit and enjoy the sunshine and gardens. Areas of garden including a veggie plot are available for any resident who wishes to continue their hobby.
- Inter-denominational church services are held monthly or residents can attend church on Sundays as they are close by.
Families and visitors are very welcome to ‘pop in’ on there way past for a chat.
For more information contact us today or visit our website for further information