Graceworks Demolition & Recycling are a locally owned and operated company. Significant industry experience allows us to undertake a wide variety of work throughout the South Island.
Recipients of a Civic Award presented by Mayor Bob Parker - 2012 Christchurch Earthquake Award for service in assisting with relief efforts at the CTV building demonstrates our commitment to rebuilding Canterbury.
Our services include:
* Demolition of buildings, houses, and structures
* Site Clearance & Excavation
* Sales of Recycled demolition materials
* Architectural Antiques
* Hot Work
* Hazardous waste * including Asbestos removal
* Confined space entry
* Working at heights
* Working in loose materials
* Crane lifting
We understand the importance of price, reliability and trust worthiness when selecting a contractor so emphasis is given to:
* time constraints; completion of works in agreed timeframes
* Adequate Health & Safety management measures
* Asbestos Issues, incorporating Hazardous Waste
* Local Government and Environmental requirements
* Working in with Local interest groups, ensuring salvage/heritage interests are identified.
For all your demolition, recycling and site clearance requirements call Paul & his team today for a free quote - we're only too happy to help!